The DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun delivery exceptional performance and color matching capabilities for today's automotive refinish coatings that can be difficult to atomize, such as low VOC, high solids, pearls or metallic materials.
This PROLite performance is achieved utilizing high-capacity air passages and a linear air valve to provide even and unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body, producing superior atomization with consistent droplet distribution throughout the entire spray pattern.
PROLite is precision-built using the highest quality component materials for a longer working life in all professional spray environments. The drop forged aluminum body, anodized finish, high-grade stainless steel fluid nozzles and needles, and nickel plated brass air caps all contribute to a gun that will last in the most extreme environments. When routine maintenance is needed, the PROLite's easy-to-maintain design ensures minimum production downtime. In approval testing with paint company technicians over the last decade, the PROLite has consistently met the highest color match standards to ensure that you get the job done right - the first time and every time.
FEATURE & BENEFITS
- Lightweight design delivers a uniform spray pattern and atomization distribution for an exceptional quality finish that professional painters demand
- Range of advanced air cap technoligies for excellent application performance with the latest waterborne and solventborne coatings
- Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomization with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Drop-forged aluminum, anodized gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life